NEW PRICE - SAME AMAZING LOCATION! LARGE Home on Deep Lot with Private Outdoor Space and Parking! Spread out over 2200 SF with high ceilings, built-ins, crown molding, gas fireplace, separate dining room, gourmet kitchen with island, skylight, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, stone countertops and spacious private deck, 514 6th St NE offers a full floor Primary Suite with double closets and flexible in-home office space with skylight, separate spa tub and walk-in shower. Two generously sized bedrooms with loads of storage and shared hallway bathroom on the second floor. Hardwood floors and recessed lighting throughout, plus dual-zoned HVAC, cellar basement for extra storage, mechanicals, and wine fridge! Secure off-street parking on with automatic roll up gate! A - PLUS location - 94 Walk Score! 97 Bike Score! Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Union Station, Union Market and More, All Just Steps Away! OPEN SUN (10/16)!
Townhouse, Contemporary, Victorian
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,200 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Open, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price