This extraordinary residence is one of Washington, DCâs great estates. The newly constructed limestone masterpiece was inspired by the great Renaissance style mansions built throughout Europe. Its craftsmanship is of the highest level and its finishes define luxury. The grand foyer featuring a bifurcated staircase beneath a magnificent domed ceiling is the first of many breathtaking rooms. The property was designed to accommodate grand scale formal entertaining and multiple configurations of casual living spaces for family and friends. The double height living room features a 14ft limestone fireplace and French doors that open to the rear grounds. The double library is stunning with the walnut paneled walls. The designer kitchen with top-of-the-line Italian cabinetry and professional appliances is beautifully appointed and generous in size and scale. The main floor offers a luxurious suite outfitted with an elegant marble bath and ample closets. The upper two floors offer six generous suites with large marble baths and highly finished closets. The primary suite is elegant and includes a sitting room, beautiful marble bath, and two walk-in closets. The lower level features a wellness center with steam room, dry sauna, jacuzzi, massage room, and gym. Additional features include a furnished home theatre, game room, 500 bottle wine room, safe room, additional kitchen, and staff rooms. The garage can accommodate 8 cars and has electric vehicle chargers, automatic private security door and cameras. Each of the four levels of the main residence is accessible by multiple stairways and an elegant elevator. The exterior rear grounds are private and secure. They feature numerous entertaining areas and a detached guest and pool house. Located in Forest Hills, one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Washington, DC, the property is only minutes to the White House, Embassy Row, Rock Creek Park, and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Enjoy the added convenience of walking to neighborhood restaurants and shops.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Villa
12 Full/5 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
17,631 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
Sd Homes And Realington
Cable TV, Natural Gas
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Intercom System, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Wood Frame
- 8. Insert, Mantle.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Sauna, wine storage, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. Lighted.
- Balcony, Patio
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Landscaped, Atrium. Landscaping, Level, Premium.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price